Terms & Conditions
1stamadeand 2 daysFull
or one way Terms and Conditions
ALPINE EAGLE (AE) Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
- For every booking, a 100 euros deposit is required within 24 hours of the booking being made. For one way transfers, full payment for the transfer will be due no later than one month before the date of travel. Where return transfers are booked, only the first (outbound) transfer need be paid in full one month before the date of travel. Full payment for the return transfer is due on arrival in resort on the first transfer.
Upon receipt of any payment, Alpine eagle will supply proof of the payment having been received.
- Where a booking is made by telephone, the booking is subject to, and the client accepts, Alpine Eagle’s Terms and Conditions.
- Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person purchasing the booking shall be deemed to do so on the basis that he/she acts as an agent for both or all members of the party and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
- The destination and pickup addresses on your confirmation email are the address to which you will be delivered and picked up. Should you wish to change these or any other details, this must be done in writing by email at least three days before the alteration is due to take effect.
- Customers are entitled to cancel their booking by email. Cancellations must be made at least 15 days before the time of travel in order to receive a full refund less an administration fee of 25.00 EUR. No fee will apply in circumstances where Alpine Eagle, due to causes beyond its control, cancels your booking. From November 1st 2020, a 50% refund will be given if cancellation is received between 15 days and 48 hours before you are scheduled to travel. No refund will be due on any cancellation within 48 hours of the date of travel. If you have to cancel a return transfer during your holiday, no refund will be given for this return transfer but Alpine Eagle will try to organise an alternative return transfer at no extra cost.
- Customers are limited to two items of luggage including a ski or snowboard bag. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event of a client having excess luggage, Alpine Eagle reserve the right to refuse to transport the items.
- Alpine Eagle (AE) reserves the right (and delegates to its employees the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
- Passengers are not allowed to take onto our vehicles any alcoholic drinks for the purpose of consuming them, or to drink such drinks in our vehicles.
- Smoking is not permitted in vehicles belonging to or operated by AE
- AE reserves the right to carry our employees in our vehicles at any time.
- All of the AE vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, whilst every care is always taken in regard to the safety and security of your property, it is carried entirely at your own risk and no responsibility can be accepted by AE for loss or damage to said property.
Customers are therefore advised to check that their own travel insurance covers such damage and/or losses.
- AE will use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the period of hire and that it reaches its destination on time. AE will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control. AE will endeavour to carry the passenger(s) with the minimum discomfort and inconvenience to his/her/their destination shown on the confirmation email. However, circumstances beyond our control may prevent the achievement of this responsibility. Circumstances which are not within our control include (but are not limited to) the following;
- Accidents causing delays to the vehicle.
- Vehicle breakdown.
- Restricted vehicular access.
- Exceptional or severe weather conditions.
- Compliance with requests of the police.
- Vandalism and terrorism.
- Unforeseen traffic delays.
- Industrial action by third parties.
- Problems caused by other customers.
- The vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official.
- Other circumstances affecting passenger safety.
- If AE, for any reason within our control,fail to deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination, AE will provide suitable alternative transport to carry its clients to their stated destination. Any reimbursement made by AE for the costs of an alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their ticketed destination shall be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
- Delayed Flights: clients must understand that in the event of flight delays exceeding 90 minutes, AE reserves the right to organise alternative transportation for the client, if other commitments dictate that the driver must leave the airport without the passengers. If the driver is able to wait for the new arrival time for the delayed flight then after the first two hours of delay, AE reserve the right to make a charge of Twenty euros per hour to cover the cost of driver time while waiting. AE will do its best to monitor flight times and adjust its timetable accordingly to avoid this and customers are urged to let AE know of any flight delays or disruption.
- Alpine Eagle shall only be liable for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses arising directly out of a breach in contract. Nothing can affect the consumers’ statutory rights. Alpine Eagle’s Terms and Conditions are governed by French Law. Any dispute between AE and a third party, if not resolved by mutual agreement shall be referred to a mediator. However, if mediation is unsuccessful, then the matter of the dispute will be referred to a formal litigation process through the French courts.